Leadership and Career Clarity
Discover how your mid-level managers can lead more effectively, so your teams can take on today’s most complex challenges.
Today’s organizations are leaner than ever. Leaders don’t have the time or resources to mentor mid-level employees the way they want to — they’re often doing their own individual contributor work. What you want are mid-level employees who can take initiative.
And even though you’ve hired the best talent you can find, there can be a disconnect between what you expect and how they show up. Managers who look good on paper but lack maturity can have a chip on their shoulder, be abrasive to others, or burn out from trying too hard.
With some strategic investment in these mid-level managers, companies can see exponential results.
Leadership and Career Clarity provides the right tools and training early in managers’ careers. They don’t need to unlearn and relearn. Instead, they can become great people leaders right from the start. Leaders lead teams more effectively, so companies can retain their best talent and take on today’s more complex challenges.
Why did we develop Leadership and Career Clarity?
After years of working with high-potential individuals, and being one myself, I realized that high performers struggle with issues that can sabotage their strengths.
- They struggle with confidence, even if they come with a great resume.
- They may grow defensive when things don’t go their way.
- And they may labor under the weight of a harsh Inner Critic, that pushes them to do too much and burnout.
Leadership and Career Clarity provides you with the tools to manage what we call High-Cost High-Performance Issues, so each team member can fulfill their own promise and elevate the productivity of everyone around them.
Leadership and Career Clarity is for your managers if:
- Even though you’ve recruited great talent, your employees feel stressed out, burned out – and their leaders don’t know why.
- You want the benefits of star performers without the abrasive behavior that often accompanies them.
- You tell yourself losing a few people is normal, but secretly wish your employees couldn’t wait to come to work in the morning.
How are we able to achieve the results our clients ask for?
Clear Strategy Coaching’s unique I To The 4th Power Methodology provides a powerful tool box to build individual and team confidence by weaving in four foundational principles:
Impact: We hear about Strengths all the time. What most people don’t do is connect those strengths to their impact on others. When people understand how they contribute to their team and the organization, their confidence soars.
Influence: Sugarcoating feedback, pretending things are fine but hiding mounting resentment: these things happen because people don’t understand interpersonal interaction. However, when employees learn how to influence others, they feel more control over their destiny. Stress levels go down, confidence goes up, and individuals and teams are more open to the feedback that will improve their performance.
Initiative: We hear “I’m a perfectionist” a lot these days. But really, perfectionism is a way to avoid taking a risk that could lead to unwanted feedback or, worse, failure. And talented employees who won’t take risks cost organizations valuable resources. Teaching employees to take risks, and learn from whatever the outcome, builds essential resilience.
Innovation: When individuals in a team have the confidence that comes with self-awareness and the ability to navigate their relationships with others, they can work together with a deep sense of trust. And trust is the foundation of the collaboration that lets your team solve bigger challenges. In today’s competitive business environment, that trust is key to delivering extraordinary results.
With I to the 4th Power as its foundation, the Leadership and Career Clarity program has been designed from the ground up to help individual managers achieve greater focus, effectiveness and balance. So they actually have calm and confidence in how they manage your organization’s biggest challenges.
What happens when you bring Leadership and Career Clarity to your managers?
- Managers gain confidence and maturity. They know how to contribute their best, collaborate better with others, and take initiative.
- They clarify their goals and create a roadmap for how to get there by collaborating with their colleagues.
- Managers gain maturity. They learn to raise issues in ways that are appropriate and build your trust that they know how to take the right risks.
- These mid-level managers’ talents become more visible. They are more prepared to succeed as future leaders in the organization.
The complete Leadership and Career Clarity Program includes:
- The Leadership and Career Clarity curriculum — a suite of selected tools, sequenced to drive transformation and build confidence.
- One 45-minute kick-off session to prepare participants and set expectations.
- Individual assessments that deliver key insights for each participant.
- Six 90-minute interactive training sessions designed for experiential learning that anchors key curriculum concepts.
- Private 1:1 session(s) for each team member (optional, but recommended).
- Session recordings and handouts for participants who want to review the work on their own time, or have scheduling conflicts and have to miss a session.
- Program workbook with all curriculum exercises and guidelines for individual practice and application.
Are you ready for a stable of strong middle managers who know how to leverage their talent? The Leadership and Career Clarity Program supports you in developing mature managers who are poised to become powerful leaders.