Discover how to help your most promising leaders fulfill their potential by exponentially growing their impact… and your results.
You’ve promoted talented managers, and now their influence on performance has the potential to be exponential – in a good or a bad way. They were strong individual contributors but you just don’t know how ready they are to lead.
You want to support these managers, so that you can help them maintain the promise you see in them as their scope becomes bigger and more complex. You want to avoid performance that comes at a heavy personal cost. You want to hear them say their team in fantastic, instead of common or disappointing. And you want them deeply committed at their peer level, not playing politics or phoning it in.
Even the most powerful professionals need strong mentoring at critical moments in their career. When you invest in a motivated manager at the right moments, their impact and influence grow exponentially … in all the right ways.
Why did we develop Leadership Clarity?
After years of working with high-potential individuals, and being one myself, I realized that high performers struggle with issues that can sabotage their strengths.
- They may struggle with confidence, even if they’ve demonstrated high achievement for years.
They may grow defensive when things don’t go their way.
- And they may labor under the weight of a harsh Inner Critic, that pushes them to do too much and burnout.
Leadership Clarity provides the tools to manage what we call High-Cost High-Performance issues, so that your most promising leaders can fulfill their potential and deliver exponentially better results.
Leadership Clarity is for your leaders if:
- The leader has been to leadership development courses but would still benefit from one-on-one attention.
- You want the benefits of a star performer without the abrasive behavior that often accompanies them.
- This leader has too much impact on team and organization to leave things to chance.
- This leader is surrounded by a dysfunctional team or situation and needs support.
How are we able to achieve the results our clients ask for?
Clear Strategy Coaching’s unique I To The 4th Power Methodology provides a powerful tool box to build a leader’s confidence by weaving in four foundational principles:
Impact: We hear about Strengths all the time. What most people don’t do is connect those strengths to their impact on others. When people understand how they contribute to their team and the organization, their confidence soars.
Influence: Sugarcoating feedback, pretending things are fine but hiding mounting resentment: these things happen because people don’t understand interpersonal interaction. However, when employees learn how to influence others, they feel more control over their destiny. Stress levels go down, confidence goes up, and individuals and teams are more open to the feedback that will improve their performance.
Initiative: We hear “I’m a perfectionist” a lot these days. But really, perfectionism is a way to avoid taking a risk that could lead to unwanted feedback or, worse, failure. And talented leaders who won’t take risks cost organizations valuable resources. Teaching leaders to take risks, and learn from whatever the outcome, builds essential resilience.
Innovation: When leaders have the confidence that comes with self-awareness and the ability to navigate their relationships with others, they can work with their peers with a deep sense of trust. And trust is the foundation of the collaboration that lets your high potential leaders solve bigger challenges. In today’s competitive business environment, trust lets your high-potential leaders deliver extraordinary results.
With I to the 4th Power as its foundation, the Leadership Clarity program has been designed from the ground up to help individual leaders achieve greater focus, effectiveness and balance. So they actually have calm and confidence in how they manage your organization’s biggest challenges.
What happens when you bring Leadership Clarity to your high-potential leaders?
- Leaders gain confidence and maturity. They know how to contribute their best, collaborate better with others, and empower their team members.
- Leaders increase their focus. They clarify the vision for where they are going, and create a roadmap for how to get there using their team’s strengths.
- Their team becomes more cohesive. They learn to be vulnerable in ways that are appropriate, and build trust and a safe space for taking the right risks.
- Their talents become more visible in the form of executive presence. You feel confidence that they can handle themselves in high-level meetings.
The complete Leadership Clarity Program includes:
- The Leadership Clarity curriculum — a suite of selected tools, sequenced to drive transformation and build confidence.
- One 90-minute deep-dive discovery session to assess strengths and weaknesses and determine goals for the work.
- Individual assessments that deliver key insights on leadership style.
- Kick-off meetings with supervisor and HR partner.
- 12 Private 1:1 sessions.
- Action plan to build accountability.
- Unlimited email access to coach and emergency calls as needed.
- Mid-program and final meetings with supervisor and/or HR to assess progress.
Are you ready for stronger leaders that are poised to support teams as they solve today’s more complex challenges? Leadership Clarity prepares your most promising talent to power your organization.