Summer is a fantastic time to do the groundwork for your next career move! It’s also the time we want to relax and feel free. I get it. Which is why this summer I am offering the laser focus version of my Career GPS program, so you can stop putting it off, and start following an easy and predictable path. Working with an experienced partner (me!) will keep it light and help you home in on the stuff you are missing, not the stuff you don’t need. Stay with me; I know I don’t usually write about my service offers, but I don’t want you to waste this time. September is around the corner.
- Get clear on where you want to go, so you can take the first steps on your roadmap.
- Have the pitch (and resume and cover letter) that will get you in front of the people who can hire you or get you promoted.
- Let me evaluate where you are, so you can focus your time, and not get frustrated on things that aren’t effective.
“Leadership belongs to those who take it.” Sheryl Sandberg
Hundreds of Beauty professionals, and beyond, have worked with me to take the next step. The Executive Director of Alumni Career Management at Columbia Business School has said that I don’t just help with job search tactics; I teach leadership development that serves you in the next job and beyond.
“Claire offers a uniquely tailored, laser focused approach that helps you break through the clutter and pave your own path with clarity and confidence. She shows you how to leverage your strengths and remove your own obstacles so you can get to the next level and transition. All with incredible intelligence, determination, empathy and humor. I highly recommend her to any individual or organization looking to work with the best and make meaningful change.” ~ Christine Song, VP Marketing – Malin & Goetz
The Clear Strategy Career GPS program includes:
- The Impact Assessment: Understand your strengths, and how you use those every day to make a difference in your work.
- The Target Finder: Use your impact knowledge to get clear on the exact job you want next
- The Brand Builder: Talk about yourself in ways that make people see you as the right person for your target job. Learn key interviewing techniques.
- The Network Activator: Connect with people who know you, and you feel comfortable with, to get you to hiring managers or key decision makers.
- Two individual 60-minute sessions with me to keep you focused on the parts of the process that have the greatest potential for you. We zero in quickly, and you get moving.
Normally I charge $2,975 for this program. Because the focus helps us move fast, until June 19th (next Monday) I am offering laser Career GPS to the first 10 respondents for a 50% reduction, $499/month for three months, or $1,395 paid in full.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please call or write. I will answer whatever questions you have. Some common questions I get are:
Q – What kind of results do you get with clients?
A – 70% of my clients are in their next position within four to five months, 90% within seven months. The remaining 10% take a bit longer, and a few have taken a wildly alternative path!
Q – How much time does it require?
A – Clients typically spend 1-3 hours a week on prep work for our calls. Our calls last 45 minutes, twice a month.
Q – What does the process look like?
A – In month one we look at your skills and experience + figure out what you want next. In month two, we find targets + get your message right. In month three, we get you having key conversations.
Q – Why are you offering this reduction?
A – I am trying a new format, focused on summer and I want client input now, because summer has started!
To take the next step, call 917-488-3972, or write: firstname.lastname@example.org
All my summer best,