The more we go, the more I hear people say, “Let’s face it, work-life balance is a myth.” And yet the more I work with people, the more I see that they are exhausted and need a little peace. There are all sorts of remedies: Meditation, yoga, vacation. And while those are all a necessary part of the solution, they still only treat the symptoms. I believe that balance comes from:
1. Knowing what energizes you and crafting a career that lets you spend more time doing those things
2. Having the communication skills to manage the relationships around you so you can ask for and get what you need
3. Learning to handle trial and error so that you can stop procrastinating and move forward with confidence (not just with a big career move, but in the little everyday things)
What would work (and life) be like if you knew what you bring to the table and had a ton of confidence around it? If you could know what matters most so you can let go of the rest and stop feeling overwhelmed. And, if you knew how workplace politics work so you could have a strategy because just putting your nose down and doing the work, isn’t working. Today’s change is accelerating the uncertainty around career, and around life. Focus and happiness can feel like a pipe dream. The Career Clarity Club is for those who’ve been successful and had career figured out once, but have had a shift and want their groove back. It is for you if you want a powerful way forward.
In these content-rich sessions, you will :
- Gain focus. Take measure of who you are and what you’ve done so you can figure out what’s next. And know your guiding values so you can stop being run by career and life ups and downs.
- Tell your story. Learn your superpowers and how to talk about yourself in ways that get people’s attention, on your terms.
- Tell your story, the nuts, and bolts. Have the practical tools to share your message: Updated resume, Brand for yourself and Networking strategy.
- Call the shots. Gain the principles of influence and communication that help you manage the constant “tug of war” of work and life.
- Get out of your own way. If information were all it took, we’d all be thin EVP’s with tons of time for our life’s passions. Learn what’s getting in your way, and learn from others experiencing the same.
Here is a summary of what’s included:
The Career Clarity Program, which includes my unique tools curated over 10 years working with hundreds of individuals 1:1 and in corporate groups, Columbia executive education students and my own experience.
7 90-minute weekly group calls. Each call will have rich content, plus time for Q&A where you can ask all of your questions, and hear from others.
Bonus: 10-minute Taking Initiative mindset mediation to keep you moving, not procrastinating.
Bonus: 45-minute Great Story intro training. Our sense of purpose is often hiding in plain sight. This tool helps you uncover yours.
The Career Clarity Club is only $697 through May 15th. The content, calls and bonuses are valued at $2,297.
Just getting a job is not enough. Knowing you will always have control over your work life is. Here are some quotes from clients just like you:
“Claire, I still remember the work we did in your group program. It has stayed with me and helped me again and again.” M, Major Beauty and Fashion brand
“Claire, I know I did the work, but your support made me see what was possible and gave me the confidence to get there.” R, Major Internet Search company
“The work I did with Claire was a life changer. The exercises revealed my passions, helping me see my inherent skillset clearly. I developed my personal brand with confidence and authenticity, leading to a satisfying career with a doubled salary. Claire’s insight and guidance as I found my path made the difference.” S, Lucky Brand
If you know this is for you, please don’t hesitate. For the first five people who sign up I am offering a free 30-minute 1:1 power strategy session with me in the first month. To register CLICK HERE
If you are interested but not sure, join me for a webinar Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:00. I will share “The 4 Mistakes I See Job Seekers Make” and answer all of your questions about the program. To register CLICK HERE
Here’s to knowing what’s next and having the peace to enjoy life!