Beginning July 8th I am offering my Career Confidence course in a condensed, 4-week summer class to give you an easy, doable way to get started. You can get rid of that gnawing procrastination feeling, relax, and enjoy your summer.
If you’ve wanted to work with me and you know this is for you, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll set up a 15-minute call to answer any questions.
Career Confidence is a condensed 4-week summer session where you will learn:
- Four steps to figuring out what you want (finally!), and feeling confident about your choice
- The easy system to make your resume and cover letter really pop, or to make your case for a promotion
- The key shift that will transform your elevator pitch and networking
- How to tell whether it’s time to leave your job
- The way to tell your story, even if it has bumps
- The interview formula that lets you show up confident and keep control of the conversation
- How to negotiate the next job, where you are or somewhere else
I call it Career Confidence because we take the angst out of job search and promotion, we shorten it, and we do it together (that’s so key).
When you do career planning by yourself, the voices in your head start asking:
“I took so much time to write that email. Why haven’t they responded?
“How could my boss not know I want a promotion? I’ve been working so hard!”
“Why do I never get a response to online applications? What should I do instead?”
“When am I going to find time to re-do my resume? And why does everyone tell me to do it a different way?”
“Some people are just political animals. That will never be me.”
And before you know it, it’s Summer 2020.
Please consider joining me.
If you want to set up a 15-minute chat to discuss the program, just email me at email@example.com. The Career Confidence course includes:
- The Career Confidence curriculum. I curated this suite of assessment and personal reflection tools during my own career turns and have used it over 10 years working with hundreds of professionals. You feel confident about your skills and experience, what you can do for an organization, and how to tell your story.
- Four 90-minute webinar classes. One for each topic plus plenty of Q&A.
- A group of other professionals. Nothing spells relief like knowing you are not alone.
- A bonus class on Influence using the Social Style model to help your selling skills (this alone is worth $425)
- And for the first 8 people who sign up, I will offer you this extra: I will read through your completed Career Confidence Curriculum to provide direct and focused feedback. This is a lot. I’ve worked with hundreds of people and can help you see what you’re doing right, not right, and steer you in the right direction.
The program cost is $695. To join us (or get more information), just write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the peace of mind of knowing you are doing the right things — that’s what will make it a fun and relaxing summer.