15 years ago I knew I wanted a career shift. I shared with a close friend that I wished my mom had had a corporate career so she could be a mentor to me. And my friend reminded me that she was. When my mom was 40, she went back to school, finished college and got a master’s, then worked in the museum volunteer world and earned one of the most senior positions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. This Mother’s Day, among many other gifts, I thought about that one. Thanks to my mom, I’ve never thought that career would decline after a shift, pause or a certain age. On the contrary, with focus career can gain steam and we can reach new heights.
Next Wednesday, May 23rd, I will be sharing The Top Three Career Strategy Mistakes I See. To join me, register here. In the webinar, I will share my top tips on how to avoid (or course correct) on these mistakes. I will also share the details of my upcoming 7-week Career Clarity Club:
What would work (and life) be like if you could be clear on what’s next, have a plan to get there and have the confidence to get started? Here’s one: You could enjoy your summer. I’ve been listening, and am thrilled to announce the Career Clarity Club, starting June 1st. We will be saying goodbye to frustration and hello to knowing what’s next, having the tools to get there and finding the confidence and focus to move forward. Today’s change is accelerating the uncertainty around career, and around life. Focus and happiness can feel like a pipe dream. The Career Clarity Club is for those who’ve been successful and had career figured out once, but have had a shift and want their groove back. It is for you if you want a powerful way forward.
In these content-rich sessions, you will :
- Gain focus. Take measure of who you are and what you’ve done so you can figure out what’s next. And know your guiding values so you can stop being run by career and life ups and downs.
- Tell your story. Learn your superpowers and how to talk about yourself in ways that get people’s attention, on your terms.
- Tell your story, the nuts and bolts. Have the practical tools to share your message: Updated resume, Brand for yourself and Networking strategy.
- Call the shots. Gain the principles of influence and communication that help you manage the constant “tug of war” of work and life.
- Get out of your own way. If information were all it took, we’d all be thin EVP’s with tons of time for our life’s passions. Learn what’s getting in your way, and learn from others experiencing the same.
Here is a summary of what’s included:
- The Career Clarity Program, which includes my unique tools curated over 10 years working with hundreds of individuals 1:1 and in corporate groups, Columbia executive education students and my own experience.
- 7 90-minute weekly group calls. Each call will have rich content, plus time for Q&A where you can ask all of your questions, and hear from others.
- Bonus: 10-minute Taking Initiative mindset mediation to keep you moving, not procrastinating.
- Bonus: 45-minute Great Story intro training. Our sense of purpose is often hiding in plain sight. This tool helps you uncover yours.
The Career Clarity Club is $697. The content, calls and bonuses are valued at $2,297.
Just getting a job is not enough. Knowing you will always have control over your work life is. Here are some quotes from clients just like you:
“Claire, I still remember the work we did in your group program. It has stayed with me and helped me again and again.” M, Major Beauty and Fashion brand
“Claire, I know I did the work, but your support made me see what was possible and gave me the confidence to get there.” R, Major Internet Search company
“The work I did with Claire was a life changer. The exercises revealed my passions, helping me see my inherent skillset clearly. I developed my personal brand with confidence and authenticity, leading to a satisfying career with a doubled salary. Claire’s insight and guidance as I found my path made the difference.” S, Lucky Brand
If you know this is for you, please don’t hesitate. For the first five people who sign up I am offering a free 30-minute 1:1 power strategy session with me in the first month. To register CLICK HERE
If you are interested but not sure, join me for a webinar Tuesday, May 23rd at 12:00. I will share “The Top Three Career Strategy Mistakes I See” and answer all of your questions about the program. To register CLICK HERE
Here’s to knowing what’s next and having the peace to enjoy life!