How many of these statements can you say ‘yes’ to?
- I know my strengths and their impact on my team and company
- I know my next career move and what I need to get there
- I have a strong network and check in with them regularly
- I can have a successful difficult conversation with my boss, a peer or a direct report
- I know the key players in my organization and how to influence them
- I can take initiative, recover and learn if it fails
Everything you need to thrive in the job you want, you already have. Are you leveraging it, or do you put your head down and hope for the best? Being a Free Agent means you know where you stand and you have control over your destiny.
What if knew how to create the messages that get you the right opportunities. What if you had the tools for a resume, cover letters, and networking, and knew when and how to use them? What if you just had the peace of mind of knowing that you are doing the right things to get what you want, whether it’s a new job, a promotion or more time for life outside of work?
When I graduated from business school, no beauty companies recruited at my school, and it took me eight long months to find a job. I’ve never forgotten what I learned, and it has served me again and again. The Free Agent Solution program emerge from that learning, and I dedicate myself every day to helping others find the confidence, and peace of mind, it’s provided me.